B. What you must do
You may use your specific security identification code (‘Client ID’) to access Uworka e-Learning. The Client ID could take the form of an individual username and password, a digital certificate or another security-related technology.
The Client ID may be used only for the purposes of accessing Uworka e-Learning and for authorising instructions or requests using Uworka e-Learning made available for and by Uworka e-Learning.
C. What you must not do
1. use Uworka e-Learning for any activities other than those intended, or post, transmit materials via Uworka e-Learning any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
2. use Uworka e-Learning in a manner which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from utilising Uworka e-Learning
3. provide your Client ID to a third-party without authorisation from the Company, or use another’s Client ID or name without permission
4. provide false information when registering or changing your Uworka e-Learning registration or payment details
5. impersonate another person when using Uworka e-Learning
6. make unauthorised modifications to Uworka e-Learning
7. knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via Uworka e-Learning
8. assist or attempt any of the above acts whilst using or via Uworka e-Learning.
D. Type of Service provided
The Company may offer both Free Trials and Money Back Guarantee subscription offers through its network of affiliates and the terms and conditions of these offers include but are not limited to:
1. 12 months subscription to Uworka e-Learning;
2. A free trial period as determined in the offer;
3. A money back guarantee period as determined in the offer;
4. To be eligible for any offer that includes:
5. A specified money back guarantee;
6. A specific free trial with unlimited usage; or
7. An affiliate specific rewards or special bonus offer;
E. You must:
1. be a Student, parent or guardian of school-aged children
2. provide valid and truthful registration information
3. correctly register and use Uworka e-Learning
4. Failure to correctly comply with the registration terms will automatically disqualify your entitlement to any reward or bonus offer, but does not release you from your contract of subscription period to Uworka e-Learning and subsequent liability to pay for those services for the contracted period.
F. Third-party content
1. Some products and services offered for sale or advertised via the Company are products, services and information provided by third-parties.
G. Use of licence
1. Users should use the user’s login to access their Uworka e-Learning account, with the understanding that the URL should be linked or bookmarked to any computer that they use to gain access to Uworka e-Learning provided:
2. the registered user’s Client ID is ONLY used by that registered user to access their subscription of Uworka e-Learning;
3. the registered user ensures that non-registered users are not provided with their security access to Uworka e-Learning.
H. Prices and products and services are subject to change
1. All prices displayed and products and services offered for supply on Uworka e-Learning are subject to change without notice.
2. Prices are current at time of registering and will apply for Uworka e-Learning services ordered and provided for the registration period agreed at that time.
3. Renewal of Uworka e-Learning is subject to current pricing at the time of renewal.
1. For security reasons, we may occasionally require you to re-authenticate yourself, for example, after a period of inactivity on the connection between your browser and Uworka e-Learning. We are not liable for any information you may lose if Uworka e-Learning terminates your browser session due to prolonged periods of inactivity between your browser and Uworka e-Learning.
2. You must comply with all directions issued by the Company relating to use of your Client ID and access to Uworka e-Learning.
3. the Company is not responsible for providing the computer, hardware, or any other equipment necessary to access the internet.
4. You must not transmit, provide or disclose your confidential Client ID to any other person or store it in a manner that would reasonably allow another person or entity to obtain access to it as stated in item 6 and 7 below.
5. You must not keep the confidential component of your Client ID in a location where it is capable of being copied or used by any other person or disclose the confidential component of your Client ID to any other person, other than:
6. a person authorised by Uworka e-Learning to access and use Uworka e-Learning
8. You must immediately notify the Company if you become aware:
9. the confidential component of your Client ID has been compromised or is known by a third-party (other than by an authorised person) of any unauthorised use of your Client ID.
11. We will take reasonable steps to secure Uworka e-Learning and the systems in our control that are used to access Uworka e-Learning. However, the internet is sometimes unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. The Company does not guarantee the security of the internet, your hardware or any third-party software used to access Uworka e-Learning, or any information that passes through such systems.
J. Online payments
1. Regardless of the term or subscription type, you are required to ensure that all payments are made on the due date and that accurate billing information is maintained. You must contact the Company immediately you change any of your payment information that relates to your subscription to enable us to bill you correctly. This would include, but not limited to, ensuring expired card or change of mobile money number details are replaced with new updated card details.
2. You are required to inform the company of any such changes by email including your name and telephone number so that we can confirm your changes with you.
K. Terms of your subscription
If you have subscribed with a specific-period free trial:
1. you are entitled to cancel your subscription at any point during the term of the free trial, at no cost.
2. If you do not cancel your subscription during the free trial period, you agree to and abide by the payment terms of the offer and the terms contained in this document
3. For your cancellation to be valid you must have received an Acknowledgement of Cancellation from the Company acknowledging receipt of your notice to cancellation. If you have not received this confirmation, you may continue to be liable for the full subscription as defined above. You will be required to provide the Acknowledgement of Cancellation in the event you wish to make any claim.
If you have signed up for a non-fixed-term subscription, paid monthly to Uworka e-Learning:
6. you may cancel at any time by providing the Company with written notice
7 if your cancellation is within 14 days of signing up, the Company will fully refund your initial payment within 5 working days from receipt of your cancellation notice
8. You will still be liable for a final payment which will be for the payment period in which you cancel
If you have signed up for a fixed-term subscription that is paid monthly to Uworka e-Learning:
9. You may stop using Uworka e-Learning at any time after the initial term, by providing thirty (30) days’ notice to us before the end of your initial fixed-term.
10. If you do not notify us that you wish to stop using Uworka e-Learning, your subscription will automatically renew for a further fixed-term of the same duration on the same payment terms as the previous term. The new monthly fee will be at the level of current pricing as exists at that time.
11. You acknowledge that if you cancel your subscription at any time during the fixed-term, you are required to pay an early termination fee equivalent to either two (2) months current subscription fee or 50% of the outstanding charges for the remainder of your subscription, whichever is the greater.
12. For your cancellation to be valid you must have received an Acknowledgement of Cancellation from the Company acknowledging receipt of your notice to cancellation. If you have not received this confirmation, you may continue to be liable for the full subscription as defined above. You will be required to provide the Acknowledgement of Cancellation in the event you wish to make any claim.
12. If you have a signed up for a fixed-term subscription, and have pre-paid the full subscription:
13 if your cancellation is within 14 days of signing up, the Company will fully refund your initial payment within 5 working days from receipt of your cancellation notice
14. You may stop using Uworka e-Learning at the end of the fixed-term. You will be contacted within 30 days prior to the renewal date and asked to confirm your renewal for a further term on the same terms and conditions as the previous term. The new monthly fee will be at the level of current pricing as exists at that time.
15. You acknowledge that should you wish to terminate your subscription within the term, no refund is due or payable to you. Your access to Uworka e-Learning will remain open for you until the current term has come to its natural end, at which time your account will be closed.
16. For your cancellation to be valid you must have received an Acknowledgement of Cancellation from the Company acknowledging receipt of your notice to cancellation. If you have not received this confirmation, you may continue to be liable for the full subscription as defined above. You will be required to provide the Acknowledgement of Cancellation in the event you wish to make any claim.
If you have upgraded from a monthly to an annual subscription:
17. You will be billed for the annual payment immediately. The fixed-term of this upgraded subscription will be 12 months plus whatever remaining period, if any, from your monthly subscription.
18. You may stop using Uworka e-Learning at the end of the fixed-term. You will be contacted within 30 days prior to the renewal date and asked to confirm your renewal for a further term on the same terms and conditions as the previous term. The new monthly fee will be at the level of current pricing as exists at that time.
19. You acknowledge that should you wish to terminate your subscription within the term, no refund is due or payable to you. Your access to Uworka e-Learning will remain open for you until the current term has come to its natural end, at which time your account will be closed.
20. For your cancellation to be valid you must have received an Acknowledgement of Cancellation from the Company acknowledging receipt of your notice to cancellation. If you have not received this confirmation, you may continue to be liable for the full subscription as defined above. You will be required to provide the Acknowledgement of Cancellation in the event you wish to make any claim.
21. 60 days after cessation of the subscription all user information is removed and a new customer record and details will be required for continued use of Uworka e-Learning. The Company does not guarantee maintenance of the records, where the customer is responsible for and fails to renew their subscription.
L. Our liability to you
1. Given the nature of telecommunication systems, particularly the internet, we cannot guarantee that Uworka e-Learning will always be available to you, or fault or virus-free.
2. The terms that apply to the supply of Uworka e-Learning are those expressly set out in this document and those implied by consumer protection laws to the supply of this service that are unable to be excluded. No other terms apply.
3. We are not responsible for:
4. loss caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control, such as faults in third-party equipment
5. loss of data
6. an inability to synchronise data due to change of service address, your failure to update or synchronise data correctly prior to disconnection, or failure of your internet services.
M. Your liability to us
2. Until such time as you cancel your subscription, you are responsible for ensuring that all due payments are made to the Company, regardless of whether or not you are using the Uworka e-Learning system.
2. If the change will benefit you, we can make the change immediately and are not required to notify you prior to the change.
3. If the change has a detrimental impact on you, but is:
4. required by law
5. necessary for security reasons
6. to prevent fraud, or
7. for technical or infrastructure reasons, we will try to give you three (2) days prior notice of the change.
8. Sometimes, due to the nature of the change, we may not be able to give you three (2) days prior notice. In this event, we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can. Notice will be provided to you by transmitting an email notification to your designated email address.
9. If the change is not of a type described in Clause 4, 5 or 6, we will give you at least thirty (14) days prior notice of the change.
10. We are not required to notify you if we make changes to the Company website.
1. We may stop making Uworka e-Learning, or any part of Uworka e-Learning, available to you without notice if payment is withheld for any reason or payment is refused by your banking authority.
We may also suspend or withhold services if:
2. the breach is something which cannot be remedied or
3. you fail to remedy the breach within ten (7) days of our email notice to you of that breach.
4. we believe, on reasonable grounds, there is a real risk of serious loss or damage to us or another if we do not suspend, terminate or limit your access to Uworka e-Learning
5. the law requires us to do so
6. we believe, on reasonable grounds, providing access to Uworka e-Learning to you is illegal or may become illegal.
P. Communication with you
We may communicate with you using an email address or a telephone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for Uworka e-Learning service/s are current, your email service is operational, and that you check your emails regularly for messages.
You must either:
2. make the appropriate changes to the student user’s profile within Uworka e-Learning, identifying the modified information; or
3.. notify the Company as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for Uworka e-Learning service/s using the online method provided by the Company.
4. If the Company receives an automated email non-delivery notification indicating you have not received an email that the Company has sent you, the Company will use reasonable endeavours to attempt to contact you. The Company will use the other contact details you submitted in your application, including non-electronic means, but does not guarantee that the Company will be able to contact you.
Q. Use of your information and material
R. General understanding
1. This agreement is governed by the law in force in Ghana, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ghana and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.